As we open the day on this last day of 2015, I came across a pretty cool article that made me think…
I am just quoting the questions, but hopefully you will link to the article…
- When did you have fun?
- What good risks did you take and how were you outside of your comfort zone?
- What gave you the most meaning?
- How did you handle the tough times?
- How did you become more authentic?
- What healthy habits did you put into place?
- Who were your sources of support?
- When were you too hard on yourself?
- How were you more mindful?
- What did you learn about yourself?
Definitelly good food for thought! Read the full article at:
Published using eKalendaro