Cloud computing (or cloud services) is the new buzz in the world of IT services. The term, which is still pretty nebulous for many users, refers to a model in which computing resources are hosted and delivered via the Internet than can dynamically grow and shrink depending on its demand and you pay only for the actual usage of the service.
Hope you enjoy this series!
The Cloud Services 101 articles included:
- Cloud Services 101-1: The Basics
- Cloud Services 101-2: The Big Names in the Field
- Cloud Services 101-3: Key Benefits
- Cloud Services 101-4: For Small Businesses
- Cloud Services 101-5: Storage as a Service
[ Update: ]