I have been trying to be paperless for a long time, and, to be frank, it is has been a challenge…
- Have questions about going paperless?
- You have boxes and/or file cabinets full of papers you have not seen in years?
- Are you struggling to figure out how to organize and find your documents?
Going paperless is about much more than just scanning in your paper!
I hope this collection of articles help you on the way to a paperless state. It certainly has help me organize my thoughts!
[Update: Article Index ]
Going Paperless Series include the following articles:
- Going Paperless Series: Welcome
- Going Paperless at Home/Office: Introduction
- Benefits of Going Paperless
- What To Go Paperless With
- Going Paperless at Home
- Going Paperless at the Office
- Paperless: Selecting a Digital Format
- Going Paperless Means Backups
- The Paperless Paradox
- Going Paperless Flowchart
- Going Paperless: Paper Waste Info Chart
- Going Paperless: Best Practices for Scanning then Shredding Paper Documents