BOI – Open Wireless Terms and Conditions
Wireless Usage Terms and Conditions:
Welcome, please read the following:
Important information concerning legal rights and requirements:
To access the Internet through Boise International Airport’s (“BOI”) Open Wireless Access Service, please read the following important legal information and then if you are willing to accept the following terms and conditions of use, click the Surf the web for free button to get started.
This service is free provided courtesy of University of Idaho and maintained by the City of Boise. It comes with no warranties or assurance of performance and by using it you agree that neither BOI, University of Idaho, the City of Boise, nor any of its personnel or affiliates will be liable for any and all consequences that occur through your use of the service. The open wireless access service is provided “AS IS, WHERE IS.”
You Understand And Agree:
- This open wireless access service provides no security features whatsoever.
- You accept all responsibility for your use or inability to use this open wireless access service.
- You will be solely responsible for any and all statements made by you and all of your acts or omissions that occur, through the use of this open wireless access service. We strongly recommend that you not disclose, receive or transmit any data or content that is confidential or that you would not want intercepted by others in this open wireless without taking appropriate steps to encrypt or secure the information.
- No computer or communications system can be made completely secure and accessing the Internet via an open wireless access service through BOI’s free wireless may subject your computers or communication devices to attack by third parties who intentionally or unintentionally transmit or spread malicious code, viruses, infections or contamination, or steal or view your data and information.
- You may experience weak signal strength, depending on a number of factors, including where you are in relation to the radio signal generators, the number of users currently accessing the open wireless access service, what other radio frequency devices are in use with the wireless transmission zone, or how well your computer or access device handles Wi-Fi signals and interference.
BOI Liability Disclaimer:
- The open wireless access service is provided without warranty, express or implied, as to performance, merchantability, title, infringement or fitness for any particular purpose. The entire risk as to the results and performance of the open wireless access service is assumed by you. Under no circumstances shall BOI or its personnel and affiliated parties be liable to you or any third party for any claim or cause of action arising out of or in connection with the open wireless access service, including without limitation any use for purposes not in compliance with the BOI acceptable use policy below.
- BOI shall not be liable to you for any liability or damage caused or initiated by third parties and affecting your computers, personal data devices, communication devices, software, data, property or services that may result from use or access of the open wireless access service. BOI assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability for any failure by you to obtain access or make a connection to the internet via the open wireless access service or a failure in telecommunication lines or wireless signals, or electric power sources operating the open wireless access service or your access device. BOI does not warrant that access to, or operation of, the open wireless access service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that any errors will be corrected.
- BOI may terminate, suspend or interrupt this service to you at any time for any or no reason as BOI, in its sole discretion, may determine.
BOI Wireless Use Policy:
By clicking the Surf the web for free button below you hereby agree to use the BOI open wireless access service for lawful purposes only and shall not use, or allow others to use your access, either directly or indirectly, for any unlawful, invasive, disruptive, harassing, or other harmful purpose. You explicitly agree not to “hack”, distribute Spam, illegally download copyrighted materials, perform peer-to-peer file sharing or transmit malicious code using this service.