When recording a podcast one of the most common items for improvement is the sound quality. I am far from being a sound engineer, but I have listened to many podcasts with good content, but terrible audio quality, and I must say it takes away from the topic at hand. As I have stated, my intention with this podcast is to learn along the way.
This episode is the first on How I build this podcast, and starts with sound.
A couple of non affiliate links to the products I mentioned:
- E609 Noise Isolating Earphone with Microphone and Volume Control
- LG TONE HBS-900 INFINIM™ Wireless Stereo Headset (Discontinued)
- Blue Snowball iCE Condenser Microphone, Cardioid – Black
- Date Recorded: June 7, 2017
- Date Published: June 15, 2017
- File Size: 37 MB
- Length: 3:40
ADDITIONAL PHOTO CREDIT:
by Travis Estell
MUSIC CREDIT: Piano Loop 130 bpm BY Alexander - under CC BY-SA 4.0
PHOTO CREDITS: Jorge Pereira 2017
Follow me and ask me questions on Twitter @jorper98 or @jorgepdotcom