I am passionate about technology and its use in our everyday lives. Communications, collaboration and fun.
The gift of music (creating / playing) was not something I got on my DNA (believe me I have tried!) so, I use coding (mainly HTML, PHP, MySQL, PowerShell, VBA), blogs posts writing, drawing doodles as my creative outlet / relaxation therapy.
At work I am a Technology Consultant, Strategist and Program Manager who has helped many businesses achieve their business goals through technology-based solutions by assessing, developing and executing strategic plans that result in cost-effective business and information technology solutions.
I have been in the Information Technology services fields with over 35 years performing technical pre-sales, solution selling, public speaking, executive briefings, technical briefings, consulting, project delivery and program management. Over the past few years, I have focused on customers solutions in the areas of: Workspace Transformation, IT Consumerization, End-User-Computing (EUC) Lifecycle Management Services, Modern Device Provisioning and Management, Microsoft 365 and Windows OS migrations and management, Cybersecurity.
I like to think I am multi-dimensional, so a while back I wrote a blog post which still stands today: I am the sum of my parts which attempts to explain my many dimensions.
More information at my:
My blog articles can be found at:
|jorgep.com||My primary blog since 2006, where I place everything from random thoughts to article series to things that I’ve found interesting.|
|DoodlingJorge.com||The hub for my creative side – doodling. including my art, merch and learnings blog|
|DayScheduler.com||I travel a lot. I needed a way to keep track of my days. So I developed a simple little app that would allow me to show my availability and allow others to request an available day.|
|My YouTube Channel||Just started in June 2011 – Never veery serious, but have posted a lot of odds and ends. ( In September 2022 I consolidated my other channel into this one|
I work with Dell Technologies Services team supporting large account across North America.
Just for fun: These are some of the logos and avatars I have used over the years:
- moderneuc.com Launched in 2018, it is a blog about all things Modern Device Management, Modern Desktop. Lots of great info on this new paradigm shift. – In September 2022 I folded that site into a section of Jorgep.com
- enterprisal.com Enterprisal was a business vehicle where I offered some of my development projects / products. Retired on April 2020.
- 35posts.com – A social media scheduler web application Retired December 2008.
- ConnectRelate.com – A card-base info tracking and link app.
- InfraOps .com – Liked the name so I bought it and later sold it.
- 35notes.com – a web-based application for taking and linking notes.
- pptexcange.com — back in the day an idea I had as a precursor to slideshare.net — they took it to market faster than I could.