Part of my series: AI & ChatGPT
A few weeks back I wrote about how ChatGPT has reignited AI .
See also Keeping up with AI Resources below
Everyone learns different. Some require more formal processes than others. Some requirement payment others are free. Some give you a certificate others not.
For me, most of my “learnings” come from YouTube where people share their experiences and learnings, then I practice and love to make mistakes (Trial and error)- – There are lots of great (and bad) videos there… YouTube is also where everything new is being posted. There is LOTS good and bad.
Below you will find a list I have found useful resources in my journey and also some other recommendation. from people I know.
If you found others that you would like to post leave in the comments or send me a note via Contact Form
Basic General short videos:
- What is prompt engineering and how to learn it? #generativeai #ai – YouTube
- ChatGPT Prompt Engineering Level Up in 8 Minutes – YouTube
- The Honest Truth About Prompt Engineering Career – YouTube
- Short Overview in Linkedin: What is Generative AI?
- Learn Prompting: Your Guide to Communicating with AI
- Welcome | Learn Prompting: Your Guide to Communicating with AI
- Complete Prompt Engineering Course | No Coding Experience
- Artificial Intelligence | Electrical Engineering and Computer Science | MIT OpenCourseWare
- Microsoft/AI-For-Beginners: on GitHub — 12 Weeks, 24 Lessons, AI for All!
- artificial intelligence: Online Courses, Training and Tutorials on LinkedIn Learning
- prompt engineering: Online Courses, Training and Tutorials on LinkedIn Learning
- Prompt Engineering for ChatGPT | Coursera
- Google Cloud Skills Boost
- Artificial Intelligence A-Z™ 2023: Build an AI with ChatGPT4 | Udemy
- ChatGPT Masters: AI Prompt Engineering, Midjourney, Chat GPT | Udemy
- The Complete Prompt Engineering for AI Bootcamp (2023) | Udemy
- Artificial Intelligence Courses and Programs | Stanford Online
Keeping up with AI
Moved to its own page: Keeping up with AI – jorgep.com