King’s Seafood Company Terms Of Usage Agreement.
Please Disconnect Immediately From This HotSpot And Discontinue Use If You Do Not Agree To These Terms.
Updated and revised 03/07/09
About this Agreement
Please Carefully read these terms and condition before accessing King’s Seafood Company Wireless Internet Service. If you continue to use this free service to access the Internet, it confers that you have read and agree to the terms of usage outlined
The terms and conditions of this Agreement shall govern the relationship between you (“user”) and King’s Seafood Company LLC.
King’s Seafood Company Wireless Internet Service is a password protected Internet Hotspot. By connecting to the King’s Seafood Company Wireless Internet Service, you agree to be bound by this Agreement and to use the hotspot in compliance with this Agreement. This page may be periodically revised, edited, or updated and you are bound by any changes made.
Access speeds to the Internet are not guaranteed by the owner of this HotSpot. Several factors, including, but not limited to, environmental conditions, type of wireless network card used, distance from the HotSpot and type of antenna used, number of users accessing this service at any given time, and overall Internet traffic will effect your actual access speed.
Disclaimer Of Limitation Of Liability
A CONTENT FILTER HAS BEEN USED TO PROHIBIT USERS FROM ACCESSING OFFENSIVE AND ILLEGAL MATERIAL. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR USE OF THIS HOTSPOT AND THE INTERNET. ATTEMPTS TO BYPASS THE FILTER TO ACCESS ILLEGAL OR OFFENSIVE SITES CONTRAVINES THIS AGREEMENT. THE OWNER OF THIS HOTSPOT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU AS THE USER EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THERE ARE AND ASSUMES ALL RESPONSIBILITY RELATED TO THE SECURITY, PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY RISKS INHERENT IN WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS AND TECHNOLOGY AND THE HOTSPOT OWNER DOES NOT MAKE ANY ASSURANCES RELATING TO SUCH RISKS. THE HOTSPOT OWNER IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY COSTS OR DAMAGES ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM YOUR USE OF THIS HOTSPOT OR THE INTERNET INCLUDING ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, MULTIPLE, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Acceptable Use Policy
The owner of this HotSpot will fully cooperate with legal authorities and/or third parties where there is suspicion or investigation in this HotSpot’s involvement in any alleged crime or civil wrong doing.
The following are specific examples of violations of this Acceptable Use Policy.
– uploading or posting material in any fashion including E-Mail that is illegal, threatens anyone or any entity(agencies), is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, violates another’s privacy, libelous, or is objectionable racially or ethnically. Using this HotSpot to access pornography, and uploading or downloading pornography is strictly prohibited
– using this service to stalk anyone or access chat rooms or forums for the purpose of deceiving a minor for sexual exploitation.
– using this service to commit fraud and forgery in any form.
– using this service for illegal hacking activities which include, but are not limited to: distribution of Trojans, viruses, or worms, using the HotSpot for DDOS attacks(distributed denial of service attacks), scanning ports, and hacking into or monitoring another’s system or internet connection without their consent or authorization.
– using this service to send spam in any form to anyone.
If you do not agree with the terms of usage, you are asked to disconnect from this Hotspot as continued use of this Hotspot confers that you have read and fully agree to the terms of usage. Since free access of this HotSpot does not justify illegal use of the HotSpot by law, you will be held fully responsible and legally liable should you choose to violate the terms of usage and illegally use this Hotspot.