Lately I have been drawn into trying to understand the current world financial crisis, where are we, and what are the potential outcomes from where we are..
The last piece I listen to is the USA Inc.
A refreshingly factual ( does not get into politics) explanation of where USA economic climate is at…
Not a pretty picture. Incredible big nut to crack, and hard to solve.. But is it possible?
This is where each of us have to make a decision as to where we stand on greed, morals and country… But before you answer the question for yourself, listen/watch to the following semi-related series by PBS’s Frontline:
- Frontline Series on the last collapse of the economy.. Money, Power & Wall Street
- Incredible in-depth 4 hour series from where it all started to where we are now.
- PBS report on: MF Global Collapse: Six Billion Dollar Bet
- A very interesting case study on greed.
I would love to hear what your conclusions are or what you think…
Update 1: Documentary: Overdose – The Next Financial Crisis (YouTube for free)
- Update 2: The Newsroom: "America Isn’t The Best" Speech
- A clip from HBO’ show “The Newsroom” in which Will McAvoy (Jeff Daniels) , delivers a FANTASTIC speech about the state of the US culture and country. (Great writing!)