On March 1, 2023 Microsoft announced Microsoft Intune Suite which consolidates its endpoint management and security solutions to streamline protection for cloud-connected and on-premises endpoints.
- Microsoft Intune Remote Help,
- Microsoft Intune Endpoint Privilege Management,
- Microsoft Tunnel for Mobile Application Management,
- Management of specialty devices, and
- Microsoft Intune advanced endpoint analytics features.
- Later this year, we will also introduce a cloud certificate management solution to issue and manage VPN and Wi-Fi certificates from Intune to devices without on-premises infrastructure.
The new Intune Suite can be added all Microsoft Intune subscribers (including Microsoft 365 E3 and E5) which already include core Intune (now called Intune Plan 1) for an additional $10 per user per month.
Key benefits mentioned in their release notes are:
- Improve security and reduce attack vectors
- Simplify endpoint management
- Enable cost savings