This article is part of the
Off-Road Tales Series / Check it out!
This was a 2 hour afternoon ride in the back roads west of Munds Park area of the Coconino National Forest. It was a beatiful afternoon.
A little Mud!
I got lost a couple of times ( turn right instead of left), found a little muddy (yeah!) and I got into a little of a narrow road in a raveen – all of which was fun!
Blog post: https://jorgep.com/blog/offroad Enjoy! Ride Date: 2023-08-04 Equipment: UTV Polaris RZR EFI 900XP Video: Dragon Camera Music credit: No Music. just the sounds of the road and the squeaking of the vehicle.
This ride was about 2 hours round trip
YouTube Time stamps:
- 0:00 Start of Ride
- 7:13 Graffiti Tunnel / First Water Splash!
- 23:40 A little mud section
- 34:00 Lets Turn Left! — go up and down the mountain
- 38:00 and then right into the ravine — Small train down and up!
- 48:30 Gate Check…
- 55:36 and back on a primary road…
- (I was going the wrong direction so I had to turn the other way)
- 1:19:42 Getting late / Let’s go bac to Pavement…
- 1:25:15 Lets gas up to be ready for the next one!
- 1:28:35 First Mud Photos
Do not forget to like the video and/or leave a comment on YouTube!
For best view and to use the timestamps open directly on YouTube here
Just a few photos this time.