This article is part of the
Off-Road Tales Series / Check it out!
This ride took place in the back roads west of Munds Park, Arizona inside the Coconino National Forest.
The Schnebly Hill Vista is only 15 minutes away from Munds Park and it has a great
The ride with my wife, was a short 60 minutes round trip and we stopped at 2 different viewpoints. It was her first time at the view, and she said she enjoyed the first part, but the road to the second view viewpoint, Red Rocks, was a bit bumpier and it had a couple of what it looked like some recent slides. (Take a look at the photos library)
- 0:00 Start of Ride
- 3:48 Schnebly Hill Road
- 16:46 Arrival to Schnebly Hill Vista
- 20:50 Heading to the Red Rocks ( rocky section)
- 31:54 Arrival to Red Rocks Trails
- 33:30 Heading back
- 34:47 Rock slide
- 46:18 Red Jeep
- 1:01:45 Back to pavement!
- 1:05:07 Coffee time at Kota’s Coffee shop!
- End of the Ride (coffee time)
Do not forget to like the video and/or leave a comment on YouTube!