Recently one of my customers had his Etsy store suspended (it’s been going around) and he asked me to create a store in his existing WordPress site. I used SureCart free version, which I have been testing on my own site, and had 10 of his items fully enabled within 30 minutes, after receiving their product.
Over the years I have used many different tools and cards in order to enable sales within WordPress with my customers. I have enabled WooCommerce more than a few times and almost always, it becomes a bit more effort to manage and maintain than me or my customers want.
I will create a quick video about this, but it has now become my #1 recommendation as it is:
- Super light load on the server
- Very easy to maintain products and categories
- Sell Digital and Physical Products
- Lots of flexible customization options
- Free version allows up to 100 items (if you need more than 100 items upgrade to Pro version at a very reasonably price per year.
- Adam’s 22 (and counting) tutorial videos on YouTube
- and his original intro: SureCart Is Here 🎉 10X More Powerful & 100% Free! WordPress Ecommerce Perfected
- Shipping options.
I am super pleased with it and have implemented it with several of my customers even before I applied to become an affiliate partner for them. Definitely worth checking it out. and if you do not mind, use my affiliate link and save 50% ! https://jorgep.com/surecart
or if you prefer, you can also use the direct link to their website: https://surecart.com