The Fourth Industrial Revolution is upon us and the implications on society, economy and culture are tremendous… For some of us in the field, we notice the rate of the change. The speed of the technological revolution is incredible.
Every leader, no matter how small or large, high or low your position is, needs to make sure this continues to be a top of mind topic. We need to understand it, manage it and help everyone in the transition.
I am very happy to see that the topic was top of mind at the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2017 in Davos, Switzerland. I am more pleased that they made all the sessions available for the world to see… The global representation of the presenters was impressive.
There are many session to watch, depending on your interest , but the ones I would like to highlight follow:
- Article: The future is automated. Here’s how we can prepare for it
- Videos: Jobs and the Fourth Industrial Revolution – Automation and digitization are having a seismic impact on labor markets around the world
- Video: The Future of the Digital Economy – What are the major drivers transforming the digital economy and how should leaders prepare for this new context
- Video: What Is it to Be Human in the Fourth Industrial Revolution The Fourth Industrial Revolution is radically changing how we interact and communicate, and the relationships we build with each other. How are human identities, ideologies, norms and values being reshaped?
- Video: An Idea with Sergey Brin: A conversation with Google founder Sergey Brin on leadership, entrepreneurship and the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
- Video: Preparing for the Fourth Industrial Revolution – What is needed from the public and private sectors to ensure that the Fourth Industrial Revolution benefits all of humanity?
- Video: Decoding the Future of Work – Forecasts on the impact of technology on the future of work are deeply polarized, creating fear of the challenges to come and inaction on new opportunities.
- Video: Shifting Gears to Driverless – As the driverless revolution approaches, how will notions of ownership, productivity and ethics change.
- Video: Fourth Industrial Revolution The Impact on Women – The Fourth Industrial Revolution will hit women the hardest.
- Video: Pioneering Change in the Fourth Industrial Revolution – How can emerging economies lead the way on embracing the Fourth Industrial Revolution to catalyze sustainable growth and inclusion?
The conference took place January 17-20, 2017 Davos-Klosters, Switzerland
Great wealth of fantastic information!