Microsoft Ignite 2018 has come to a close. 5 days of total immersion for the 25,000 IT Pros who attended the Orlando conference. Attendees and speakers are heading home tired, energized, and every emotion in between. By all I hear from friends – this year was a fantastic one! Thank you Microsoft – Exciting times ahead.
For those of us who did not get the chance to attend, you can see most of the sessions online at Microsoft Ignite 2018 site. PowerPoint decks and videos are in the process of being posted for all to see. GREAT content and information.
Below is the list of some of the most popular ones relating to Windows 10, Modern Desktop, Modern EUC, Modern Provisioning sessions
- BRK2002 – Modern desktop deployment and management with Microsoft 365
- BRK2009 – Comprehensive endpoint protection with Windows Defender ATP
- BRK2300 – Windows Virtual Desktop overview
- BRK2407 – Windows 10 and Office 365 ProPlus lifecycle and servicing update (CONDENSED)
- BRK2417 – What’s new in Windows Analytics: An introduction to Desktop Analytics
- BRK2424 – New multi-session virtualization capabilities in Windows
- BRK3003 – Modern app distribution with Microsoft Store for Business
- BRK3011 – Deploying and managing Windows Information Protection
- BRK3014 – Modern deployment with Windows Autopilot and Microsoft 365 (Part 1 of 2)
- BRK3015 – Modern deployment with Windows Autopilot and Microsoft 365 (Part 2 of 2)
- BRK3018 – Deploying Windows 10 in the enterprise using traditional and modern techniques
- BRK3019 – Delivery Optimization deep dive: How to reduce Internet bandwidth impact on your network
- BRK3027 – Deploying Windows 10: Making the update experience smooth and seamless
- BRK3031 – Getting to a world without passwords
- BRK3034 – Managing Microsoft Edge
- BRK3036 – Managing devices with Microsoft Intune: What’s new and what’s next
- BRK3039 – Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus lifecycle and servicing update
- BRK3099 – Microsoft OneDrive deployment deep dive
- BRK3211 – Ask the experts: Successfully deploying, servicing, and managing Windows 10
- BRK3311 – Managing your deployments with Desktop Analytics
- BRK3312 – Windows Virtual Desktop deep dive
- BRK3320 – The value of the Microsoft Managed Desktop
- PRE04 – Modernizing Windows 10 and Office 365 ProPlus deployment and management using Microsoft 365
- THR2234 – Windows servicing & delivery fundamentals
- THR2302 – A tour of Windows Virtual Desktop
- THR2303 – How to Shift: Modern Desktop Deployment with Brad Anderson
- THR2314 – How to shift: updates to modern desktop deployment and keeping Windows up to date with Rob York
- THR2316 – Desktop Virtualization updates with Windows 10 and Microsoft 365
- THR2221 – What is a modern desktop and why do you need it?
- THR3048 – Credential Protection in the Password-less Era
Did I missed any? Please let me know! @jorper98
You can watch them online, or if you want to download these session for offline viewing, you can use the fantastic PowerShell Script by Michel de Rooij Get EventSession.ps1 which has been updated to support Microsoft Ignite 2018. (make sure you have good Internet connection, as it will download the PowerPoint and mp4 video. It will take a while!
After you have downloaded the script and set-it-up, to download sessions: BRK3019, BRK2424
Just use the following powerShell script:
.\Get-EventSession.ps1 -DownloadFolder c:\Ignite -ScheduleCode BRK3019, BRK2424
The PowerPoint and video (if available) will then be on your local c:\Ignite folder
It is that easy!
Enjoy your technical binge watching
Hope this helps!