NFTs (non-Fungible Tokens) right now is an emerging technology, which is changing quickly. Today listing, buying and selling NFTs is hard. The learning curve is steep and complex. You need to know about blockchains, crypto-currency, exchanges, digital wallets, gas fees, and much more. Even for a technical person like me, this has been a hard learning curve.
As an artist ( DoodlingJorge.com ) and son of an artist ( PaposoArt.com ) this is very interesting to me so I have been learning, researching, investigating and testing how it works, how to sell, where to sell, and how to sell.
Check my personal tracking List of NFT Art Marketplaces
This is a list of the blog posts and related articles I have written on this topic. Listing here in the hope it will help others…
- 2021-06-01 – YouTube Video: Opening an account on HEN (Hic Et Nunc) and creating an NFT
- 2021-05-19 – YouTube Video: What is an NFT – A Simple Explanation
- 2021-05-15 – My Current Thoughts / Learnings so far on NFTs
- 2021-05-11 – YouTube Video: Create NFT The Easy Way – Apricot Marketplace
- 2021-05-02 – NFT Copyright Notice – An Example
- 2021-04-11 – A Second Renaissance Ahead
- 2021-04-09 – Sold My first NFT – jorgep.com
- 2021-03-27 – My first NFTs – jorgep.com
- 2021-03-07 – What are NFTs