Back in April, Microsoft launched a new podcast – they call it Webcast — focusing on how the Microsoft 365 platform helps remote work. The webcast is hosted by Steve Rose Senior Product Manager on Modern Workplace.
To-date, there has been six episode featuring interviews with Microsoft staff talking about their individual products . It has been very enlightening!
Topics listed include:
- Securing your end users
- Practical advice on managing Windows 10 devices
- Real work experts/real world stories August 11, 2020
- Back to school and user adoption with Microsoft Teams August 25, 2020
- Microsoft Teams security September 8, 2020
- Microsoft Ignite 2020: Pre-show September 15, 2020 | 9:00 AM PDT
- Microsoft Ignite 2020: Wrap-up part 1 September 23, 2020 |
- The new world of virtual events October 8, 2020
- New resources for Microsoft Teams admins October 22, 2020
- Manage guest access in Microsoft Teams November 5, 2020
At their website, you can find the full list of past episodes and a list of scheduled ones (they happen every 3 weeks or so)