New Windows 10 was released to the public on May 27, 2020.
Out of the complete list of changes in v2004, some key ones to highlight on this release include:
- Microsoft Edge (Legacy) has been replaced with Microsoft Edge (Chromium)
- Windows Virtual Desktop updates.
- Windows Setup updates:
- Reduced offline time during feature updates
- Improved controls for reserved storage
- Improved controls and diagnostics
- New recovery options
- Windows Autopilot Improvement
- configuration of user-driven Hybrid Azure Active Directory join with VPN support.
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager Support for in-place upgrade wizard is available in Configuration Manager.
- Windows Servicing: New Delivery Optimization Options
- Windows Update for Business enhancements
- Enhancements to Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD)
Microsoft’s Windows lifecycle fact sheet has been updated:
More info can be found at:
What’s new for IT pros in Windows 10, version 2004: Windows IT Pro blog.
What’s new in the Windows 10 May 2020 Update: Windows Insider blog.